Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Life rolls on

So Valentines day has come and gone and with no money it was just another day. We did splurge a little bit and bought crab and lobster tails and shrimp and cooked them at home. Then it was off the in-laws for banana splits which is a tradition in Mikes family.

Mikes traing was cancelled and rescheduled but he will still miss my appoinment since he has to work. Other than that life rolls on.

I bought a hair trimmer and some nail clippers to take of Peirre's grooming myself to save some money, well i don't know how the pros do it but... minus a few wiskers and some minor touchups that i need to do tonight the first haircut went pretty good if I do say so myself... and I do.

Well 2 days until the ultrasound I hope it all looks okay. My stomache still hurts but I think i will lie about it I don't want to go in for surgery again.

Mike is so excited, we are going to the sand dunes for easter and he traded his 4-wheeler, his dirt bike and our trailer for a sand rail and he trail to pull it with. the llok on his face was priceless when I told him that is was "cute". It is his pride and joy right now and it didn't cost anything so... Anyways TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been over a year since you posted! Get on the ball woman!!!!

Bascom Family said...

Loved your blog- Clorissa